the Jaguars should fire Urban Meyer immediately

Apparition

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

You're right. And I am sorry the Jags fans here take the brunt for that, because they're good people who can't help who their organization hired (kinda like us Washington fans to be fair). But just about everyone knew this was going to happen, and it only took 4 WEEKS INTO THE REGULAR SEASON for Urban Liar to come out in full force.

There needs to be a Browns/Washington/Detroit/Jaguars support group of some kind. I know that the Jets fans will whine and scream, but let's be honest, we don't want the Jets in our support group anyway.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

*Browns fans everywhere*

DefiniteRecklessCaribou-size_restricted.

11-5 last year, won a playoff game. 3-1 this year. You get no sympathy as part of this.

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

Kinda surprised there isn't a moral turpitude clause in any contract for Urban...its also possible that Khan's statement is just a prelude to a resignation.

The image-conscious NFL likely has a say in this too -  the Jags are scheduled for multiple London games as NFL tries to establish a beachhead in EU.  The last thing the League wants is for this to become a global fiasco that soils all the hype leading into those games.

10 minutes ago, pwny said:

11-5 last year, won a playoff game. 3-1 this year. You get no sympathy as part of this.

(Hence the flashbacks)

I don't want, nor do I need, your or anyone else's pity. I'm simply empathizing from past experience. Organizational ineptitude and a dumpster fire is 100% a relatable experience. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

There needs to be a Browns/Washington/Detroit/Jaguars support group of some kind. I know that the Jets fans will whine and scream, but let's be honest, we don't want the Jets in our support group anyway.

Browns support group? They're one of the best teams in their conference. As a Colts fan whose QB is one hit away from playing in a full-body cast because our backups all suck, we need this support group much more than Cleveland does. 

1 minute ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Browns support group? They're one of the best teams in their conference. As a Colts fan whose QB is one hit away from playing in a full-body cast because our backups all suck, we need this support group much more than Cleveland does. 

1. I'm speaking from past heartbreak and experience

2. The Browns have literally never been to or won a Super Bowl

3. The Colts have a Super Bowl in Indianapolis, not to mention all of the Baltimore glory days

4. The Colts are actually not an NFL team and are a front as @ramssuperbowl99 can attest to.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

(Hence the flashbacks)

I don't want, nor do I need, your or anyone else's pity. I'm simply empathizing from past experience. Organizational ineptitude and a dumpster fire is 100% a relatable experience. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

There are now 30 NFL teams.

The Easterby Cult is not a real team.

The Jags are not a real team until this clown is gone.

Its not just that he has struggled in 4 games or even that he was inappropriate with a young lady. Its not just that he lost badly to a team that just lost by 40 ( it felt like 60) It’s that he is a liar and a joke. The players laughed at him as he walked out of his lying spin about cheating on his wife pep talks. ( Michael Silver reported this) You can’t coach effectively if you are a complete joke.

The Colts and Titans are very lucky right now.

18 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Kinda surprised there isn't a moral turpitude clause in any contract for Urban...its also possible that Khan's statement is just a prelude to a resignation.

The image-conscious NFL likely has a say in this too -  the Jags are scheduled for multiple London games as NFL tries to establish a beachhead in EU.  The last thing the League wants is for this to become a global fiasco that soils all the hype leading into those games.

Jags in London next week ;)

I'm pretty sure Khan is waiting for Meyer to resign so be can save a few bucks (see us paying multiple coaches to not coach)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

1. I'm speaking from past heartbreak and experience

2. The Browns have literally never been to or won a Super Bowl

3. The Colts have a Super Bowl in Indianapolis, not to mention all of the Baltimore glory days

4. The Colts are actually not an NFL team and are a front as @ramssuperbowl99 can attest to.

This theory only worked until Houston and Jacksonville sunk themselves into the ocean tbh.

• Like 1