the Jaguars should fire Urban Meyer immediately

Apparition

4 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

No way Shad Khan makes a smart hire.

LOL, at first I thought you'd be saying it wouldn't be a smart hire, then I realized you agreed that he'd be a good hire and that Khan is just an idiot.

• Like 1

Crisis point they’re calling it now? Is this a joke? Who knew the sports media was so puritanical? The same people who spent all summer openly rooting for Jameis Winston who’s been credibly accused of sexual assault multiple times to beat out Taysom Hill who as far as I know is as straight laced as they get. These are sick people.

3 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Don’t force your morals on me! But absolutely fire a guy for trying to get some strange.

And Khan like the jellyfish he is bows down to the mob.

Honestly, my guess is that Meyer lied to Khan about the whole thing (told the same sham story he told his players), more video came out, and that's rubbing him the wrong way worse than anything. 

• Like 1

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

Don’t force your morals on me! But absolutely fire a guy for trying to get some strange.

1. There are pretty obviously other issues that collectively make for a fireable offense. I don't think anyone's saying he should be fired JUST for this.

2. A guy who's pushing 60 trying to 'get some strange' from college girls is kind of a PR disaster. I don't care what your feelings on Meyer are, after what the league watched go down in Washington (not to mention the numerous other sexual harassment scandals that have plagued the NFL), you can't really deny that from that perspective it's a nightmare for Shad Khan. 

It is time to fire Urban.

I don't think what he did with the girl is a big deal when it relates to the NFL. If it would have been in the off season on his own time I don't think the players would care. Is it a scummy thing to do? Absolutely, but there are plenty of scummy people in the NFL and no one cares if you come to work, work hard, and help the team win. 

Not flying back with the team and then going out to a bar is an excellent way to lose the locker room. Once you lose the locker room you deserve to be fired. It is crazy to me that he didn't fly back with the team. What was he thinking?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

To be fair, have we confirmed the woman in the video wasn't one of Urb's grandkids?

...oh, that's disturbing. 

Good bye, internet. Talk to you tomorrow.

• Like 4