the Jaguars should fire Urban Meyer immediately

Apparition

I don't know why Khan and Urb don't just say "This wasn't the fit either of us thought." and move on. 

It's clear as day he doesn't want to coach there. I mean....not travelling with your team after a loss? Really?

I couldn't care less about a grown man going to a bar after a rough day at work, even if I think it's sleazy for him to be groping women who aren't his wife. Hell, Kliff Kingsbury probably does worse than that out there in the desert. My guess is most of the coaches and players in the NFL are hardly gems of utter fidelity. 

But he couldn't travel back with "his" team and find a blonde in Florida's largest metro? Seriously? That's what I'd fire him for. 

• Like 3

This entire thing about the stripper being grounds for removal has got to be a publicity thing by the Media or Khan, right? 

Otherwise, I dont see how this would be a justifiable firing for anyone not associated with a strict religious or morality code. Which obviously doesnt apply to the NFL, since these dudes live at strip clubs. 

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

So people don’t approach famous people so they can catch them doing things on tape? That’s not a real thing that happens?

"Morality is overrated because someone else might start it."

is the new

"LT is overrated because he might get injured."

• Like 5

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

So people don’t approach famous people so they can catch them doing things on tape? That’s not a real thing that happens?

He has bodily autonomy and the ability to make his own decisions. She didn’t move his hand. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This entire thing about the stripper being grounds for removal has got to be a publicity thing by the Media or Khan, right? 

Otherwise, I dont see how this would be a justifiable firing for anyone not associated with a strict religious or morality code. Which obviously doesnt apply to the NFL, since these dudes live at strip clubs. 

I mean idk I personally don't think he should be fired for that act individually - it's the whole lying to the team thing to go do it that I think is grounds for removal.

And even if he didn't lie about it (which he clearly did), not traveling with your team to go do this kinda thing, as a coach, clearly indicates you are not a leader and are not fit to be an NFL coach.

• Like 2

Urban possibly being unfaithful is a non-issue. Not only is it unrelated to his job, but it doesn’t exactly come as a shock. Not like his image was that of a saint. He’s a scumbag, always has been.

Not flying home with team after a loss!? That is what’s crazy. I have not heard of that before. Makes me think he has checked out.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

if I were the type of person to make it my business to do something like that, the head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars wouldn't be in the top 1000 on my list of potential targets.

• Like 3