the Jaguars should fire Urban Meyer immediately

Apparition

Just now, Apparition said:

if I were the type of person to make it my business to do something like that, the head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars wouldn't be in the top 1000 on my list of potential targets.

No, but my guess is he's still something like royalty in the Buckeye State. 

I genuinely don’t understand why the not flying home is an issue. It was a Thursday night game, everyone had Friday-Sunday to themselves with no team activities. His family all lives in the area around where they traveled to.

It doesn’t really seem all that odd to me that he’d take the weekend to spend with family. And literally no one cared or made any sound about it until the photos and videos dropped, even though it was known he didn’t fly with the team.

Everyone brushed it off as just a normal “oh, he’s spending the weekend with his kids.” But now that he also did other stuff, suddenly him spending the weekend with kids isn’t good anymore. 

• Like 2

Can someone explain to me what on earth goes on during those flights that it's that super critical that the coach is on them? I'd venture that most players and coaches are tired after a game and just want to sleep, atleast that's my preferred way to pass time during a flight.

I guess you could hold a meeting but a flight doesn't seem to me to be the best place for that since with players + coaches you're looking at what, 80 people? Or do all NFL players have ADD and are big babies so they need to coach to be a caretaker during the flight to stop them from doing dumb or upsetting people?

I get there might be a symbolism of leaving together and coming home together but this should hardly be grounds for firing someone.

With regards to the woman thing, dude is named Urban. Ofcourse he's going to do some Urban exploring. Big deal.

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

I genuinely don’t understand why the not flying home is an issue. It was a Thursday night game, everyone had Friday-Sunday to themselves with no team activities. His family all lives in the area around where they traveled to.

It doesn’t really seem all that odd to me that he’d take the weekend to spend with family. And literally no one cared or made any sound about it until the photos and videos dropped, even though it was known he didn’t fly with the team.

He didn’t stay home to spend time with family, he went to a bar and cheated on his wife. His team is 0-4, he’s out here doing this. 

• Like 2

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

He didn’t stay home to spend time with family, he went to a bar and cheated on his wife. His team is 0-4, he’s out here doing this. 

Did you miss the point of my post or? 

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

He has bodily autonomy and the ability to make his own decisions. She didn’t move his hand. 

He looks drunk. If she took advantage of that to get him on tape she’s a predator. If the genders were reversed that would be obvious.

And even if he kept his hands in his Pockets people would still be making an issue out of it:

Now it’s very possible this encounter was organic. But I’m responding to what seems to be an attitude that if men are set up by women then it’s their fault.

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

He looks drunk. If she took advantage of that to get him on tape she’s a predator. If the genders were reversed that would be obvious.

And even if he kept his hands in his Pockets people would still be making an issue out of it:

Now it’s very possible this encounter was organic. But I’m responding to what seems to be an attitude that if men are set up by women then it’s their fault.

okay but what was he doing there in the first place?

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

You can’t be “set up” to physically grab someone on your own volition. That is literally not a thing that can happen.

His medical conditions don‘t come with spontaneous seizures that make him grab women.

• Like 5

And even if you think he was being “set up” — but again, he absolutely was not — here’s the thing.

He literally told Trevor when Trevor was going to Vegas for his bachelor party to not put himself in any situation like this. Literally told him to keep it small, stay sober enough that Trevor can keep your wits about him so that he didn’t end up with a tabloid photo taken out of context.

How can you do Leader of Men, Accountability, and all those other cliches required for football if you can’t even take your own advice?

• Like 7