the Jaguars should fire Urban Meyer immediately

Apparition

9 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I don't think anything in the discussion the past few pages has crossed a line or demonstrated anything that exhibits extreme anger. especially considering how many times this thread has been locked before now lol. though I wasn't checking up on this thread then, so no idea how out of hand it was getting. Regardless, this is a pretty unnecessary comment and contributes nothing to the discussion of the thread (even though, to be fair, this entire thread is pretty unnecessary so touché).

I was only making a joke man lol.

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

ah, my bad. It can be hard to tell sometimes over text when the joke isn't funny. 😉

I was just trying to lighten the mood is all. My delivery apparently needs work lol.

Edited by JAF-N72EX
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Nobody saying he didn't inherit a terrible team. I just don't think he did a very good job of working with the talent he was left with.

What talented did he have left? They were 1-15 last year with the 31st best offense and 30th best defense in the league. He inherited an UDFA rookie back who had a crazy year, Shenault, and Chark. Not exactly a great group of talent, they're at the beginning of a major rebuild with a rookie QB, head coach, and offensive coordinator. 

Jihad ward with the message that’s effectively “we laughed about it and we’re moving on”.

Sure sounds like a guy who has lost the respect for his coach. Definitely a guy that’s only giving the PR answer, for sure. 

4 minutes ago, pwny said:

Sure sounds like a guy who has lost the respect for his coach. Definitely a guy that’s only giving the PR answer, for sure. 

this is mostly confirmational bias. The ones who feel differently have nothing to gain by going public. The real barometer of the situation will arise when they face adversity. That's when the true colors shine through.

Good luck this weekend

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

this is mostly confirmational bias. The ones who feel differently have nothing to gain by going public. The real barometer of the situation will arise when they face adversity. That's when the true colors shine through.

Good luck this weekend

I was told yesterday that it was impossible for anyone on the team to just be laughing about it and not caring when I posted the video of Trevor doing exactly that. So confirmation bias isn’t the point, it’s more pointing out that yes this idea does actually exist within the organization at some level and it’s dumb to have acted like it isn’t possible at all.

I’ve said all along that it’s up to the players to decide how much it matters and that there’s a possibility it doesn’t matter to them, but that we won’t know. Jags fans have gotten push back on that idea, though. Because apparently it is not possible for players to not care.

I’m just pointing out that quite clearly some don’t, and it isn’t just a PR answer, because his answer is far from a PR answer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I’ll respect the rules but can I pleeeeease talk about the possible significance of Shelley Meyer posting about it on Twitter with a bunch of pink flamingos?

Seems to me like she just likes flamingos.