Chiefs signing WR Josh Gordon

kingseanjohn

7 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Lol that’s kinda crazy.  I was just thinking about this.   I have about 5% hope,   But a change was needed.  

As much as I like Kemp, I'm hoping we keep Fountain over him. But yeah, change was needed. Hopefully he can pick up enough of the playbook to play vs the Bills. I guess he could come in for a couple plays this Sunday and just go deep to get his feet wet.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

As much as I like Kemp, I'm hoping we keep Fountain over him. But yeah, change was needed. Hopefully he can pick up enough of the playbook to play vs the Bills. I guess he could come in for a couple plays this Sunday and just go deep to get his feet wet.

I would guess one of the LB’s get dropped off for the time being.    But I agree about Kemp/Fountain 

Literally everything in our defense is an issue.  Giving up 6 ypc is an issue.  Yes, dirty Dan having more missed tackles than some teams and our coaching staff refusing to play the younger more talented Thornhill is a HUGE issue.  Moving Jones to the outside to increase pressure sure doesn’t seem to be helping or D.  I do agree Bolton is playing better every game, I basically just picked a defensive position.

About Gordon,

• He's been in the news so long it's easy to think he's old, but he's only 30.
  • He had only one good season, but it was a monster, 1646 yards, 9 TD, 30 plays over 20 yards, 18.9 YPC.
  • He has been suspended multiple times for drug usage, including two full seasons.
  • He played 17 games with Tom Brady, receiving 1007 yards and 4 TD. That was 2018 and 2019 and he did not finish 2019 with the Patriots. 
  • He once had Tyreek Hill type speed, but not anymore. The question is how much is left. 

Talentwise, literally no one has ever been better. His problems are all internal. No matter where you go, there you are.

J