Chiefs signing WR Josh Gordon

kingseanjohn

1 hour ago, onejayhawk said:

he definitely looks the part, here's to hoping 🍻 

Edit: didn't even think it through with the beer mugs and I, for some reason, can't remove it. Carry on 🤦

Edited by Chiefs_5627

3 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

he definitely looks the part, here's to hoping 🍻 

Edit: didn't even think it through with the beer mugs and I, for some reason, can't remove it. Carry on 🤦

Guy is 30 years old in the prime of his life we just won the super bowl with this signing.

24 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Guy is 30 years old in the prime of his life we just won the super bowl with this signing.

Not.

He might be a useful piece, but he is past the prime of his career. There is no telling what years of drug abuse has done to his speed and durability.

Of course, the biggest issue was always between his ears.

32 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Not.

He might be a useful piece, but he is past the prime of his career. There is no telling what years of drug abuse has done to his speed and durability.

Of course, the biggest issue was always between his ears.

Okay but he still looks like he’s in great shape. If you got the genes like these guys in the NFL or elite athletes do I don’t think weed, booze, painkillers, cough syrup, and whatever stimulants he was doing will break your body down that much like your average 9 to 5 automaton. These guys still workout nonstop. Jon Jones is a lifelong drug addict and he’s also the greatest MMA fighter to ever live.

We just got a bordering on elite talent at the WR position at possibly the most mature phase of his life with the perfect mentor of a HC for him and probably a perfect QB for him to have fun just playing the game doing what he does. This season right here is this mans chance to rewrite his legacy. If he doesn’t fail a drug test and get suspended I think this was a huge get.

Edited by Kirill

He looks great, but so did Vernon Gholston...looks are deceiving 

He is SLOOOWWWWWWWW. Might not matter too much with the GOAT throwing to him, but he wasn't even good with the other GOAT throwing to him. Wilson didn't get anything out of him either, even with his ability to find players. I remember two decent catches as a Patriot. I don't see what he brings. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see it

10 hours ago, BigTrav said:

He looks great, but so did Vernon Gholston...looks are deceiving 

He is SLOOOWWWWWWWW. Might not matter too much with the GOAT throwing to him, but he wasn't even good with the other GOAT throwing to him. Wilson didn't get anything out of him either, even with his ability to find players. I remember two decent catches as a Patriot. I don't see what he brings. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see it

Trav, bring a WR over 5’10”? Can’t hurt red zone offense if nothing else.