• NudeTayne use his mod powers for good
    • no more poll options
    • more pole options ;)
    • Natedawgs life matters
    • Mwill have a smile on his dial
    • LGBTQ+ score a 2nd victory over cheddar
    • multiple turnovers and solid defense

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2021 at 05:12 PM

11 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Agreed. I will accept good routes and good hands from obj.

Man, the hate he gets on here is a little excessive to me. He looked good last week, produced, drew multiple penalties and gave the Bears defenders fits all day. It was his first game back from ACL surgery. I'm excited about the dimension he adds to the offense.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, braylon said:

Man, the hate he gets on here is a little excessive to me. He looked good last week, produced, drew multiple penalties and gave the Bears defenders fits all day. It was his first game back from ACL surgery. I'm excited about the dimension he adds to the offense.

I wasnt hating, he just inst the 2014 version of obj

It owuld be nice if Greedy has a bounce back game, after all he has been through.

I doubt we come away with any picks, Cousins doesnt throw them. 

I think the key to our winning is a solid performance and to not lose the turnover battle, either 1-1 or 0-0. 

Woods needs to up his game, get the coverage to help out the pass rush. Cousins doesnt like it when the heat gets close. 

24 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

It owuld be nice if Greedy has a bounce back game, after all he has been through.

I doubt we come away with any picks, Cousins doesnt throw them. 

I think the key to our winning is a solid performance and to not lose the turnover battle, either 1-1 or 0-0. 

Woods needs to up his game, get the coverage to help out the pass rush. Cousins doesnt like it when the heat gets close. 

Nobody likes getting beat over the top but I think we need to make them beat us over the top. Give the pass rush time to get there.

Cousins is averaging 5.8 intended air yards per attempt (Baker is at 9) so if we play soft coverage Cousins will probably complete 80% of his passes and our pass rush won't get home.

Pretty easy choice it seems to me what we should do on defense. If they happen to beat us deep a few times and win I'd take it over the torture of the slow kill. Lets see if Woods is up to the task.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Nobody likes getting beat over the top but I think we need to make them beat us over the top. Give the pass rush time to get there.

Cousins is averaging 5.8 intended air yards per attempt (Baker is at 9) so if we play soft coverage Cousins will probably complete 80% of his passes and our pass rush won't get home.

Pretty easy choice it seems to me what we should do on defense. If they happen to beat us deep a few times and win I'd take it over the torture of the slow kill. Lets see if Woods is up to the task.

Let our safeties safety and dont get dunked and dinked to death

10 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t feel good about having to face cousins. He does what our defense can’t handle. Short and medium passes. Playing 10 yards off the line on cousins is playing right into what he wants to do. 

I get what you’re saying, but this is a team that was 7-9 last year and is 1-2 this year.  Clearly other teams have figured out how to beat them, as should we.

Im not expecting an easy win at all, but if we think we’ve got a legit squad, at some point we need to start beating some decent teams. We can’t just mop up teams like the Texans and Bears.

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I get what you’re saying, but this is a team that was 7-9 last year and is 1-2 this year.  Clearly other teams have figured out how to beat them, as should we.

Im not expecting an easy win at all, but if we think we’ve got a legit squad, at some point we need to start beating some decent teams. We can’t just mop up teams like the Texans and Bears.

We SHOULD be able to figure them out. But we should have also been able to figure out the Texans which we barely did. Unless Garrett goes nuclear again this will be tough. I still don’t trust woods to adjust to anything. 

• Like 2