Who can/should we target by trade deadline TRADE THREAD!

resilient part 2

I think at this point, we "know" our offense can/will be at or near an elite level. Defense and maybe O-line may be our down fall. (not including future injuries) what players or positions can we possibly trade for?

Trade deadline may still be a few weeks away, but some nice apples may fall from the tree. what bad teams may look to "dump" someone? 

Thoughts, Ideas??

Coming off a game where we killed it, its kinda hard to pick a problem area. But DT/DE/CB followed by depth. 

I would love to get an ace kick/punt returner as well. A gadget player that does that along with DB or WR. 

Think we can trade for Justin Tucker, lol?

Edited by Matts4313

20 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Is like to see what Joseph and Wright have before we go that route

Well, Nahshon can’t get on the field, so I don’t think we can rely on him to be a good CB2, this year, and Kelvin Joseph is coming off IR after being preseason burnt toast.

And even if one of them becomes reliable this season, we literally played 0 snaps out of base defense last night. It was 100% nickel and dime. Adding a legit starting CB to our defense would be a major plus.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Coming off a game where we killed it, its kinda hard to pick a problem area. But DT/DE/CB followed by depth. 

I would love to get an ace kick/punt returner as well. A gadget player that does that along with DB or WR. 

Think we can trade for Justin Tucker, lol?

Grant? Waddle can easily handle return duties for Miami.