Game #4 - Sun, Oct 3 @ Philadelphia

onejayhawk

After another close loss to a hungry team, the Chiefs are sub-.500 for the first time in Mahomes' career.

This is a team they should beat, but it's on the road. Naturally, all the ink is about a 30 year old drug problem WR. So, let's look at Josh Gordon from two years ago. The last clip is interesting, since it's a pitch sweep. Gordon has some success as a rusher. 
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2021/9/27/22697233/film-review-lets-take-a-look-at-the-last-time-josh-gordon-was-on-a-football-field

16 minutes ago, RedGold said:

We’re fine RB wise.  Clyde looked good last game minus the fumble. 

I’ve never really understood the hate for Darrel either,   He doesn’t have speed,  but he takes what is given and always pushes forward. 

I still think we have an untapped resource in McKinnon as well. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, RedGold said:

We’re fine RB wise.  Clyde looked good last game minus the fumble. 

I’ve never really understood the hate for Darrel either,   He doesn’t have speed,  but he takes what is given and always pushes forward. 

I think we're just spoiled after going from Priest to Larry to Jamaal to Kareem.

• Like 2

We zero percent need a running back, we didn’t need one when we drafted Clyde.  Our offense isn’t designed to run everything through a RB, when Andy did that in Philly it was because Westbrook was the best player in that offense.  Here, Clyde is like the 4th option.  He tightens the fumble thing up and I’m not worried.  Remember, he’s only has 2 fumbles in his NFL career thus far they just happen to be back to back weeks.  Mahomes has more turnovers in that same period and we’re not looking to move on there.  I would say since week 14 last year Mahomes hasn’t played the same, no answer as to why, but I hope he figure it out soon.

On 9/29/2021 at 4:23 AM, EMAW_KSU said:

We zero percent need a running back, we didn’t need one when we drafted Clyde.  Our offense isn’t designed to run everything through a RB, when Andy did that in Philly it was because Westbrook was the best player in that offense.  Here, Clyde is like the 4th option.  He tightens the fumble thing up and I’m not worried.  Remember, he’s only has 2 fumbles in his NFL career thus far they just happen to be back to back weeks.  Mahomes has more turnovers in that same period and we’re not looking to move on there.  I would say since week 14 last year Mahomes hasn’t played the same, no answer as to why, but I hope he figure it out soon.

I thought CEH ran really well last game though. His average must have been high. Admittedly the defense are always 2 high under Staley, but still, he broke through the line many times and drilled off 9-11 yard runs a few times

1 hour ago, onejayhawk said:

The Eagles are a dumpster fire this year. It's a shame. It's so bad that no one wants to write abou7t the game. The story of the week is Reid's return.
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2021/09/30/kansas-city-chiefs-andy-reid-return-to-philadelphia-eagles-100th-win-cheesesteaks/

A dumpster fire at 1-2? What does that make us?