Week 4 GDT - Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Then I hope Patrick end Cannon get some carries, especially the latter. We need someone who is explosive and can get to the edge on those toss and stretch plays. 

I know a lot of us expected more of Lance last week but I think he gets more than 5 snaps today. And I would not be surprised if he is put in the game to take a shot play to Aiyuk or Sherfield. This is totally going to….. NOT happen huh, @Forge😂.

100% not happening lol

I agree though that I don't see Lance getting any snaps in this one. 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So Moseley and Kirkpatrick on the outside and Skrine on the inside? You can't make this up 😂.

I mean its better than trotting Dontae Johnson out there. All those guys are vets so it shouldn't be difficult to step right in and be serviceable if they physically still have it. I would like to see Lenior get a shot in the slot though. I think he has the athletic tools and temperament to make a elite nickelback once his mental gets up to speed. But I have no problems if they choose to go with Skrine's experience instead.