Week 4 GDT - Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

21 minutes ago, straighthate said:

3 separate calf injuries. That’s not normal. Shanny got them doing nonstop calf raises or something?

Definitely frustrating. The new training staff has done nothing to change the bad injury luck this team has. 

Trey took full blame for the loss and mentioned all the different type of throws he missed. Dude is going to be a great leader. 

Rough couple of weeks. Back to back home losses are brutal. Even at 2-2 the 49ers look like they are going to have a tough time moving forward with all of the injuries and circus at the QB position. Jimmy is clearly more experienced, but whatever talent he had has diminished. Lance had some good plays mixed in with some really bad throws. He does have the excuse that he's a rookie. I guess if Shanahan were to play him you'd essentially be punting the season away for what he gains in EXP. I'd say wait until the BYE, and then play him against the Colts. The Cardinals on the road is going to be a tall order. The worst part of this game for me was seeing Russell Wilson run into the endzone followed by Kinlaw getting a fat tire trying to tackle him. Very demoralizing to witness.

5 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I'd say wait until the BYE, and then play him against the Colts. The Cardinals on the road is going to be a tall order. The worst part of this game for me was seeing Russell Wilson run into the endzone followed by Kinlaw getting a fat tire trying to tackle him. Very demoralizing to witness.

Jimmy has basically been ruled out for next week

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Definitely frustrating. The new training staff has done nothing to change the bad injury luck this team has. 

Trey took full blame for the loss and mentioned all the different type of throws he missed. Dude is going to be a great leader. 

I thought he looked worse than I thought he would. Tried to give him a big benefit of the doubt but was really disappointed with his long arm motion (seemed longer than usual), horrible ball placement, lack of vision, and exhausting pocket presence (best way I can put it, just exhausting to watch). That said, one thing I can’t doubt is this guy’s character. He’s a born leader and dedicated as it gets. If he had any talent, he’ll lead this team where it needs to go. I’m just iffy on his talent as an NFL QB.