Confess Your Hottest Eagles Take

EaglesPeteC

Pretty sure dream team was the number one hot take for most of us. Once we signed Asomugha I remember telling my friends that we were guaranteed winning the super bowl.

Was also pretty convinced Nick Foles was gunna be our guy after 2013. Looking back on it, that was pretty stupid.

Nnamdi.

I was just as hyped as everyone when we got him. I thought he was going to completely change our defense. I actually met him once when he retired.... nice guy we actually talked eagles football. That play when Boykin intercepted Orton to seal the game and the East. He was happy we beat the Cowboys lol

8 hours ago, Phire said:

My hot take that Chip was an awful negotiator/GM faced considerable pushback round these parts. Vindication was sweet :)

Well you were due given all the defending you did for Juan Castillo as D.C., Jaquan Jarrett as a great pick, loving the Danny Watkins pick.

As for me, hating the Malcolm Jenkins signing from the first day. So glad I was wrong about that one.

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

Well you were due given all the defending you did for Juan Castillo as D.C., Jaquan Jarrett as a great pick, loving the Danny Watkins pick.

As for me, hating the Malcolm Jenkins signing from the first day. So glad I was wrong about that one.

Don't think any of that was out of the ordinary. As to Castillo all I said was give him a chance. As to Jarrett, yeah, I was excited about a 2nd round pick. And yeah, for Watkins, again, I was excited about a first round draft pick. So out of the ordinary!

It's a completely different scenario when Chip Kelly was demolishing the team right in front of our eyes and 9 out of 10 people weren't willing to call a spade a spade. When Castillo sucked, I said he sucked. When Jarrett busted, I said he busted. When Watkins busted, I said he busted.

When Chip Kelly was outed as a fool, I called him a fool. The only difference is nobody else wanted to admit it for reasons that are still, to this day, completely inexplicable to me.

3 hours ago, furti said:

Believing Sean McDermott that Ernie Sims is gonna be the new shark in the waters. Turned out this shark was pretty much stranded from the beginning. :)

if you turn sharks upside down they lose all ability to move. This is how orcas kill them. 

Archived