Week 4 GDT: Titans (2-1) at Jets (0-3)

-Hope-

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Off the back foot in immediate pressure, he got the ball to his WR that had position on the defender. It’s all he can do in that situation.

agree. doesn't change the fact he hasn't had a good game overall.

here's the question nobody has ever been able to answer about Ryan. What has he ever been able to "transcend" as a quarterback?

2 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Safe to say we need to look for more WR help. Outside of Julio and AJ nobody can get open on their own. The longer they are gone the more games we lose. I don’t see why we are depending on Undrafted guys 

because we traded up to draft dez fitzpatrick

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

here's the question nobody has ever been able to answer about Ryan. What has he ever been able to "transcend" as a quarterback?

The guy has more 4th quarter comebacks than any other QB in the NFL since he came to the Titans. Some of you are so spoiled, or maybe just broken mentally? Idk.

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

TitanRedd is that guy telling Tom Brady to prove to him he's elite when the Giants were sacking him and pressuring him all game in the superbowl.

At me next time. & brady defense blew it them super bowls he still made plays to keep them in it the Super Bowl, Ellis bit on a double move & Seau called an al out blitz, Samuel dropped & int also, Walker dropped a pass also. He still knowing he has a bad OLdont sit in the pocket all day holding the ball, it’s a reason the pats keep a RB that can catch out the backfield Tom in a hurry will check it down, or check out of a play, he doesn’t need perfect blocking he’s won more with far less superior WR talent. That didn’t do sh!t once they left the pats 

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

He shouldn’t have to transcend. There are like three or four transcendent QBs in the league at any given time. And even those are rarely asked to do so with Chester Rogers and NWI and this sieve of a line.

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

At me next time. & brady defense blew it them super bowls he still made plays to keep them in it the Super Bowl, Ellis bit on a double move & Seau called an al out blitz, Samuel dropped & int also, Walker dropped a pass also. He still knowing he has a bad OLdont sit in the pocket all day holding the ball, it’s a reason the pats keep a RB that can catch out the backfield Tom in a hurry will check it down, or check out of a play, he doesn’t need perfect blocking he’s won more with far less superior WR talent. That didn’t do sh!t once they left the pats 

Bradys defense blew it? The one that gave up 17 points? 7 less than the Jets have right now? Oh....

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

The guy has more 4th quarter comebacks than any other QB in the NFL since he came to the Titans. Some of you are so spoiled, or maybe just broken mentally? Idk.

Some of just know football you the same guy arguing with me last yr Jonnu was held back by the coaching staff because we needed him to block 🤣🤣. Right held back by OC who started as a TE coach who helped mold Delanie & drafted Kyle pitts all of sudden he stop knowing how to use a TE. I told you all yr long he was a H back now look what he’s doing in NE

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Some of just know football you the same guy arguing with me last yr Jonnu was held back by the coaching staff because we needed him to block 🤣🤣. Right held back by OC who started as a TE coach who helped mold Delanie & drafted Kyle pitts all of sudden he stop knowing how to use a TE. I told you all yr long he was a H back now look what he’s doing in NE

Is this airessmcnairess second account?