Week 4 GDT: Titans (2-1) at Jets (0-3)

-Hope-

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Bradys defense blew it? The one that gave up 17 points? 7 less than the Jets have right now? Oh....

Brady defense blew it, he played well in the Super Bowl VS the giants for them to win, defense wins championships not offense tell me in them super bowls Tom Brady underperformed stop it, when plexiglass scored the game winning TDellus Hobbs bit on a double move & junior Seau checked into an all out blitz over riding Rodney Harrison call 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

He isn't elite lol. 

He has been good with us. 

Who said he is elite. 

Had some real good numbers. Top of the league numbers. 

Yea he definitely isn’t elite. We knew that.

I like him. I want him to work. I think he is a good quarterback, and most of the time you know what you are going to get with him. He has a good floor and we know he has a ceiling at this point. His ceiling aligning with the rest of the team being as good as they need to get to a super bowl. Those chances aligning being on the lower side. The scenarios being perfect, just ain’t worth betting on. 

It saddens me to think this, but I really believe the chances of it happening are slim.

4 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Some of just know football you the same guy arguing with me last yr Jonnu was held back by the coaching staff because we needed him to block 🤣🤣. Right held back by OC who started as a TE coach who helped mold Delanie & drafted Kyle pitts all of sudden he stop knowing how to use a TE. I told you all yr long he was a H back now look what he’s doing in NE

Atlanta is using Pitts the same way we used Smith just FYI. Lmao. Don't flex him out hardly at all. Don't try downfield with him.

Drafting a great athlete doesn't make you creative.

Jonnu isn't that good but Art wouldn't have known what to do with him if he was.

2 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Is this airessmcnairess second account?

Yea whatever them facts you make excuses all day for players, do Tannehill suck of course not but he’s not elite if you don’t have the intangibles to win when everything not working in your favor, again he gets al the praises but none of the blame 

Just now, TitanSS said:

Atlanta is using Pitts the same way we used Smith just FYI. Lmao. Don't flex him out hardly at all. Don't try downfield with him.

Drafting a great athlete doesn't make you creative.

Jonnu isn't that good but Art wouldn't have known what to do with him if he was.

Correct to a certain extent coming in he was viewed as a TE & a WR. I don’t think his position is TE. O Ming out of Florida I viewed him as a poor man Calvin Johnson