Week 4 GDT: Chiefs @ Eagles — {Andy food joke here}

RandyMossIsBoss

Only 7 point underdogs to the angry Chiefs. Vegas must love our HFA but only way I can see us cover is piling on points in garbage time. Chiefs are hanging 35+, and as bad their D has looked, Cowboys D was supposed to be bad too and they truly shut us down.

Not looking forward to this one. For the past 10+ years, I can’t remember playing a top QB and our D not getting shredded to pieces (Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, Brees)

oh yeah and this is now a GDT that I totally made myself, with no help from anyone…

Edited by Kiltman
Kilt made me do it

15 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Cowboys D was supposed to be bad too and they truly shut us down.

I want to point out, again, that I repeatedly told you all offseason not to go into the season with any (good or bad) expectations for our defense. We were trash last year, but we literally had like 50% turnover in players and coaches. It was a brand new defense this year. 

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I want to point out, again, that I repeatedly told you all offseason not to go into the season with any (good or bad) expectations for our defense. We were trash last year, but we literally had like 50% turnover in players and coaches. It was a brand new defense this year. 

I don’t think your D has really proved its ranking yet. It’s really early still. The only offense we know is legit put 30 on you. You were def right in your statement but because it’s ranked at like 12 (?) or so doesn’t mean much yet. Hell, we’re 10 or so and there’s no way we end up there end of season. 

• Like 1