Week 4 GDT: Washington "Football" Team at Atlanta Falcons, 1 PM EST Fox (GIF Theme: Marvel)

MikeT14

wsh.png&h=100&w=100 vs. atl.png&h=100&w=100

1 PM EST Fox

Line: Washington -1.5, OU 48

Team Stats

wsh.png&h=100&w=100 atl.png&h=100&w=100
Points Per Game 22.3 16.0
Points Allowed Per Game 30.7 31.3
Total Yards 324.7 318.3
Yards Passing 227.7 235.7
Yards Rushing 97.0 82.7
Yards Allowed 440.0 387.0
Pass Yards Allowed 315.0 268.7
Rush Yards Allowed 125.0

Gif Theme this week: Marvel (For Falcon and the WS) 

This is the week I hope Chase Young can tell everyone:

5NGT.gif

• Like 2

The Falcons scoring is really down this yr. They are using the dink and dunk stuff mostly to Patterson. Atlanta OL is a big weakness and Ridley numbers are down.

Some more stats 

Washington's defense is 29th 

WFT have 3 sacks on the year

WFT are Allowing 4.2 YPC 

WFT def is  allowing a 105.2 passer rating to QBs 

WFT gave up 27 points at home to a Giants who the Falcons beat on the road

Falcons Off has a chance to put some points on the board this week.  After the Giants game they are going in the right direction. We are struggling to stop a high football team right now and we are playing in Atlanta.  According to RR presser the Def is still trying to figure things out and stop repeating the same mistakes. We have to much talent on the DL to keep playing terrible football. But the Falcons really are what they are which is to help teams go in the right direction. Their OL vs our DL is a mismatch so the WFT team DL should come alive this wk. However we must play the game first.

1 hour ago, 4209 said:

The Falcons scoring is really down this yr. They are using the dink and dunk stuff mostly to Patterson. Atlanta OL is a big weakness and Ridley numbers are down.

Some more stats 

Washington's defense is 29th 

WFT have 3 sacks on the year

WFT are Allowing 4.2 YPC 

Falcons Off has a chance to put some points on the board this week.  After the Giants game they are going in the right direction. We are struggling to stop a high football team right now and we are playing in Atlanta.  According to RR presser the Def is still trying to figure things out and stop repeating the same mistakes. We have to much talent on the DL to keep playing terrible football. But the Falcons really are what they are which is to help teams go in the right direction. Their OL vs our DL is a mismatch so the WFT team DL should come alive this wk. However we must play the game first.

Washington has 6 sacks on the year, Jon Allen has 3 of his own. This has to be a get right game for our defense against a terrible Falcons O-line. If it isn't a get right game, then it's time to hit the panic button because the upcoming schedule becomes absolutely brutal. I think Jamin Davis is going to get on the field more this week and it's going to make a big difference (hopefully meaning Bostic is off the field). Chase Young is tired of getting called out, and against a bad Falcon's o-line is going to make a few big plays. If Chase doesn't have a big impact on this game, I am going to start to worry. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

This is a must win game right?  I mean look at our other games coming up.  If we have any chance of keeping up with Dallas we have to win this one.

Yes.  Although I don't think the Falcons are an easy target.  That Falcons passing attack could come together.  Pitts is due for a breakout game as well as Ridley.  But Ryan is a pocket qb which is a good fit for our defense.

• Like 1

Seems like a “get right game” for Matt Ryan, just like last week was a “get right game” for Josh Allen. I hope not, but it’s hard to not feel that way. 

Their D is awful, our D has played awful despite its talent up front and in the secondary. I expect a shootout.

I’m going 34-27 Washington!

Edited by turtle28

12 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I have Kyle Pitts on my fantasy team. I’m expecting to win my next game with him alone. Expecting our “don’t cover receivers and TEs” defense to continue on. 

Is it PPR? Amazingly enough, TEs haven't killed us. 5 for 56, 2 for 25, and 4 for 45 (with a TD, yes)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I'd like to see Patterson get some touches. Also, I like to see our most physical player Sammis Reyes active .   

So, two weeks ago ppl were complaining bc  Gibby didn’t have enough touches, now we want to take those away? 

I blame the lack of touches for Gibby, Terry & Thomas on Scotty T last game. Gibby gets one screen pass all game & takes it to the house, did we throw another one to him all game? Because I don’t remember it! 

Terry needs to be forcefed the ball like he was vs the Giants, there’s not reason why Terry shouldn’t be getting 10 or more targets a game.

I’m also not sure where Reyes fits in to this offense at the moment. One, he’s not ready to contribute as a receiver and putting him in takes snaps away from Logan, which doesn’t make sense to me. We know what Logan is capable of, Heinicke just needs to give him more opportunities to make plays and RSJ showed what he’s capable of in the Giants game when he made the spectacular catch in the back corner of the end zone.

These 2 are our keys to success in offense, Terry, Logan & Gibby and to a lesser extent McKissic. Scotty needs to devise ways to get them the ball more if we want to put up more points and be more consistent.

25 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

So, two weeks ago ppl were complaining bc  Gibby didn’t have enough touches, now we want to take those away? 

I blame the lack of touches for Gibby, Terry & Thomas on Scotty T last game. Gibby gets one screen pass all game & takes it to the house, did we throw another one to him all game? Because I don’t remember it! 

Terry needs to be forcefed the ball like he was vs the Giants, there’s not reason why Terry shouldn’t be getting 10 or more targets a game.

I’m also not sure where Reyes fits in to this offense at the moment. One, he’s not ready to contribute as a receiver and putting him in takes snaps away from Logan, which doesn’t make sense to me. We know what Logan is capable of, Heinicke just needs to give him more opportunities to make plays and RSJ showed what he’s capable of in the Giants game when he made the spectacular catch in the back corner of the end zone.

These 2 are our keys to success in offense, Terry, Logan & Gibby and to a lesser extent McKissic. Scotty needs to devise ways to get them the ball more if we want to put up more points and be more consistent.

Gibson is averaging like 5ypc. He needs more touches. Turner has no business being an OC.