Week 4 GDT: Washington "Football" Team at Atlanta Falcons, 1 PM EST Fox (GIF Theme: Marvel)

MikeT14

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I have Kyle Pitts on my fantasy team. I’m expecting to win my next game with him alone. Expecting our “don’t cover receivers and TEs” defense to continue on. 

So you have Pitts. Lots of talent here but from a fantasy perspective he has an old QB with deteriorating skills. On the other had your thinking might be right b/c we are 31st in total yds allowed. 29th in passing yds allowed and 25th in receiving yds allowed. 32nd in takeaways. Man I tell you that's close to last in everything you don't want to be last in. So I understand you rolling Pitts out there, Why not.

Speaking of get right for Josh Allen I think in the last 9 or 8 games vs the Bills we have beaten them one time. Ok lets look at Matt Ryan when is the last time we beat the Falcons was it when they had Dion Sanders LO. No seriously when was the last time we beat the Falcons. Come to think of it has Ryan ever lost a game vs us. Have to look into that.

21 minutes ago, 4209 said:

Speaking of get right for Josh Allen I think in the last 9 or 8 games vs the Bills we have beaten them one time. Ok lets look at Matt Ryan when is the last time we beat the Falcons was it when they had Dion Sanders LO. No seriously when was the last time we beat the Falcons. Come to think of it has Ryan ever lost a game vs us. Have to look into that.

He's 5-0 and kinda amazin considering he's thrown 8 TDs vs 6 int.  Not great .

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I have Kyle Pitts on my fantasy team. I’m expecting to win my next game with him alone. Expecting our “don’t cover receivers and TEs” defense to continue on. 

Who's Atlanta's slot receiver?  Because I'd take a JAG slot receiver over Bostic any day of the week

• Like 2

I will say this, I think the defensive line finally shows signs of life and Chase gets two sacks and looks dominant. I just don’t see his slow start continuing much longer. He’s far too talented and the sacks will start happening. I think Jamin Davis starts to take over for Jon Bostic and has a big game. I do think the defense will start to play better and this is the game where it starts. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I will say this, I think the defensive line finally shows signs of life and Chase gets two sacks and looks dominant. I just don’t see his slow start continuing much longer. He’s far too talented and the sacks will start happening. I think Jamin Davis starts to take over for Jon Bostic and has a big game. I do think the defense will start to play better and this is the game where it starts. 

From your typed words to the football field!