Week 4: Indianapolis Colts (0-3) @ Miami Dolphins (1-2)

TheKillerNacho

Week 4: IND @ MIA  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Jacoby Brissett
    • Carson Wentz
    • Myles Gaskin
    • Malcolm Brown
    • Jonathan Taylor
    • Nyheim Hines
    • DeVante Parker
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Will Fuller
    • Michael Pittman
    • Zach Pascal
    • Parris Campbell
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Adam Shaheen
    • Jack Doyle
    • Mo Alie-Cox
    • Jason Sanders
    • Rodrigo Blankenship
    • Dolphins DST
    • Colts DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2021 at 05:00 PM

On 9/30/2021 at 10:23 AM, Emerica said:

I thought of him too but no chance in hell they do that right now as they would have 18M in dead money if they trade him in season. For now I think they’ll just stick Sewell back to RT and wait for the offseason to move Decker.

Of course a play for Decker is a long shot, but there's a good chance they would move on from him with Sewell in house.  I doubt they would do it for a single 2nd round pick but IMO it's a starting point and I would even offer a 2022 1st given our failures to evaluate talent and read the draft board at the OLine positions.  As for the Lions dead cap, if they ever move on from Decker without him playing through his contract they will be eating cap sammiches annually through 2024.

Taylor Decker Contract Breakdowns, Salary Cap Figures, Salaries, Bonuses | Spotrac

5 hours ago, Swampbilly said:

I'm guessing it will be Cameron Tom.  He was on the roster last year as a Center, and I believe we just re-signed him 2 days ago to a $252k 1 year deal.

I thought i read Greg Mancz was taking snaps at C and going to replace Dieter. Could be wrong tho

• Like 1

I’ve been watching football, the Dolphins specifically since 2003, and I don’t think there’s ever been a season where we have had consistent good o-line play, not even above average o-line play, in 2008 we went 11-5 and we did the wild cat but, that only lasted for so long, also if you watch the wild card game we got killed because the o-line couldn’t block. In 2016 we made the playoffs and Jay Ajayi ran for 200 yards 3 times blah blah blah, once again we get killed in the wild card game because of o-line issues. Just crazy that we’ve had so many offensive minded coaches, one of which,(Sporano) was an o-line coach before being our coach! Then Joe Philibin was suppose to fix the o-line, that didn’t work at all. I’m just saying it’s crazy that not a single time within that period have we had a good o-line. 

6 hours ago, Jdolphins18 said:

I’ve been watching football, the Dolphins specifically since 2003, and I don’t think there’s ever been a season where we have had consistent good o-line play, not even above average o-line play, in 2008 we went 11-5 and we did the wild cat but, that only lasted for so long, also if you watch the wild card game we got killed because the o-line couldn’t block. In 2016 we made the playoffs and Jay Ajayi ran for 200 yards 3 times blah blah blah, once again we get killed in the wild card game because of o-line issues. Just crazy that we’ve had so many offensive minded coaches, one of which,(Sporano) was an o-line coach before being our coach! Then Joe Philibin was suppose to fix the o-line, that didn’t work at all. I’m just saying it’s crazy that not a single time within that period have we had a good o-line. 

my eye always twitches at the mention of the 2003-2004 era... the trade of a 2nd round pick for AJ Feeley. 

Edited by Phinsesq

6 minutes ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

J. Phillips just pushed the LT right into Wentz's lap leading to a near INT. Awesome job on his part. Love to see him making that kind of impact and being physical. 

He has looked very good this game. His presence has been felt every drive

• Like 1

First half notes

- Phillips has looked really good so far

- Secondary has looked sharp

- Brissett has looked baddd. Inaccurate, slow release, afraid to take deep shots, etc. Offense has no flow whatsoever. OCs are obviously as much to blame. 

- Dumb penalties continue to bite us in the ***

Indy has looked like hot garbage quite honestly yet they're leading. Nothing else to say

• Like 1