Week 4 - Rams vs Cardinals

RamRod

5 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

In a few days after I can see this game again I might think differently but it feels like Stafford has a higher ceiling in this offense but might have the same inconsistencies that Goff had. Also that this D is horrible. 

The offense was fine today. Stafford just missed wide open guys. 

We just got embarrassed. 

Mcvay is back to being pass happy Mcvay against a defense that's been gashed against the run. Staff had an off game, along with the rest of the offense not named Henderson. Most importantly, those who criticized the defense were 100% correct. That is going to be a major liability for us this season. 

Just one regular season game, but this one stings. Get ready for the usual "I need to put the players in better positions" template in the presser. 

• Like 1

Terrible team performance. Morris's game plan sucked arse. It was like he ignored everything Staley did well to contain Murray. He needs to step it up. Stafford played like poop. But every QB has an off game now and then. Hopefully, he shows up Thursday and punishes the Seahawks.

• Like 2