2021 Week Four GDT Steelers at Packers

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, Livewire said:

It's bad enough watching this game did they have to bring up the Super Bowl loss as well?

honestly for me that SB loss does not hurt that much. watching the steelers win two superbowls recently eased that blow. sucks that era steelers missed out as being known as a mini-dynasty tho

• Like 1

1 minute ago, August4th said:

honestly for me that SB loss does not hurt that much. watching the steelers win two superbowls recently eased that blow. sucks that era steelers missed out as being known as a mini-dynasty tho

I think that’s what happened for me too. I never expected to beat GB in that game either 

The only thing I want is for Tomlin to not make excuses for his QB. He sucked today. Big part of why we lost. 

You’re gonna give that dude an off day on Wednesday. Don’t give him a pass for being the worst player on the field. 

Edited by Dcash4
  • Like 1

Just now, bigben07MVP said:

The O-Line had their best game of the season by far. Ben had plenty of time and flat out missed throws that Mason and even Haskins could have made. Did you watch the game?

Point taken.  No need to insult me.

i said this in the other thread in nfl gen but ben today didn't look washed to me, rather, he looked, just, generally bad. this was not a "he doesn't have it anymore" game, this was a "he did not play well" game. to me, that's better for this team, ie, and this is what i said in the nflgen thread, i trust the ben of today to be able to vaguely piece something together than i do ben of last week