2022 Prospects

Tetsujin

I’ll start with couple of Day 2 RB prospects. As admirable as Gaskins has performed, our offense could really use a tackle-breaking RB with speed and plus athleticism for the position. 

Tyler Allgier- BYU 

Zonovan Knight- NCSt

Edited by Tetsujin
  • Like 1

The top 4-3 DE and 3-4 OLB prospects. A few of them will be out of reach but I’ll list them anyway. We might need a replacement for Ogbah next season- but if not, we need more of a pass rush off the edge across from JP.

Kayvon Thibodeaux- Oregon

Aidan Hutchinson- Michigan 

Adam Anderson- UGA

George Karlaftis- Purdue

Jermaine Johnson II- FSU

Drake Jackson- USC

Travon Walker- UGA

Edited by Tetsujin

25 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

I expect us to be selecting in the top 10.  And as such, I want us to go OL.  Sadly, our current FO can't seem to scout OL correctly.

We don't have our first round pick, PHI has it. We have SF's pick, doubt they finish bottom 10 unfortunately.

I think Tyler Linderbaum could literally change the whole landscape of our    O-Line, he plays with a though mess and competitiveness that is rare. Corey Durden, Tyler Allgeier, Breece Hall, D’Jordan Strong, Zach Charbonnet, Kendrick Duncan jr., Mike Rose, Charlie Kolar, Deangelo Malone, and Trey McBride are some of my favorite 2-6 round prospects right now. Durden is a beast! So is Allgeier. Looks these guys up, some good sleepers here. 

Edited by Jdolphins18

• 2 weeks later...