ANTHONY LYNN A TARGET FOR USC HC JOB

Karnage84

6 hours ago, Lions017 said:

OK? 

Honestly...I'm OK with losing coaches every year. That means that they're good and other people want them. 

Because losing your OC 3 games into the season (even if it's one that we can afford to lose) isn't great. It causes disruption and it makes things challenging to build on. You're likely not going to find a decent candidate to fill the role at this point, so you're going to be set with a position coach stepping up into the role. It's a vastly different situation when you can fill that during the off-season and have a much larger pool of available candidates. 

Bringing in a new person, changing up the scheme (even ever so slightly), losing the experience that Lynn has - all have a negative impact on the young players, the position coaches and Campbell as a HC. 

He's not going there (I'll take him at his word) so it's not something to worry about right now. 

10 hours ago, Lions017 said:

OK? 

Honestly...I'm OK with losing coaches every year. That means that they're good and other people want them. 

If we lose Lynn to another NFL team we get compensated with a pick. If he goes to a college team we get nothing.

If he gets the USC job, good for him. If he stays here for a while longer, good for us imo.