GDT 10/3/21 Week 4: 2-1 Baltimore Ravens vs 3-0 Denver Broncos

DreamKid

15 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Gun to my head I think we lose this one

I only see it going one of two ways. 1. Big offensive explosion day for us, probably through the air, and we get a two score win. Or 2. A two score loss, where we just can't get off the field on defense.

I've said it before, I'm not going into any game this season with positive expectations. With how crazy this year has been that'd just be setting myself up for disappointment. 

Looks like Elliot is out again so that means a heavy dose of Brandon Stephens- which is scary. Would be sick if Odafe continues his streak of plus play. I'd like to see the guys who struggled against Detroit step up this week(Brown, Queen, etc). Will be interesting to see how the guys fresh of the reserve list look too. Most of all though, I'm just pulling for no injuries.... both sides have suffered enough. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Is Bateman making his debut today?

Either way I think we get the dub. Don’t see Denver being able to move the ball effectively with their interior OL in the state that it is.

Bateman won’t be making his debut, seems like the plan might be to ramp him up before doing so.

Yeah looks like the team has given up on Ty’son Williams, healthy scratch against Denver.

I’ve already added Le’Veon Bell to my fantasy team as a RB stash. I think his eventual status as RB1 is an inevitability… assuming he doesn’t get hurt, of course. I’ll be very interested to see what he looks like behind our OL and against a legit NFL defense. Will be an excellent test.