Jump to content

Week 5 We are crushing the Titans - UPDATE: we did not


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

That slow get off isnt ideal

Does the fact that we are running a 3-4 instead of a 4-3 make any difference?  I've noticed on some plays that Allen or Chaisson are lined up a little further back than a traditional defensive end normally does in a 4-3.  Maybe it doesn't matter.  Just a thought.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Does the fact that we are running a 3-4 instead of a 4-3 make any difference?  I've noticed on some plays that Allen or Chaisson are lined up a little further back than a traditional defensive end normally does in a 4-3.  Maybe it doesn't matter.  Just a thought.

Pretty sure it's the lunge off the line  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Uncle Buck said:

You're probably right.  I was just trying to think of a way to give our guy the benefit of the doubt.  ;)

Lol trust me I didn't expect epensas to better then Allen's cuz Allen would probably be a DL here or he'd be playing a Ward like role

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

Lol trust me I didn't expect epensas to better then Allen's cuz Allen would probably be a DL here or he'd be playing a Ward like role

Allen is good, but do you think he has been playing like a #7 overall pick?  I probably haven't seen a big enough of a sample size, but to me it seems like he disappears for a while during games more than I would like.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Allen is good, but do you think he has been playing like a #7 overall pick?  I probably haven't seen a big enough of a sample size, but to me it seems like he disappears for a while during games more than I would like.

Not really but to be fair the last 2 years we haven't had a guy who teams would have to respect as a rusher besides him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...