Week 5 We are crushing the Titans - UPDATE: we did not

Charles

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

More of us need to think positively like Charles.  This is a very winnable game for us.

I need something to believe in just to keep my interest.   I'm down to just hoping Trevor plays better than the other rookie qbs and that JRob makes the probowl 

5 hours ago, Charles said:

I need something to believe in just to keep my interest.   I'm down to just hoping Trevor plays better than the other rookie qbs and that JRob makes the probowl 

One fun thing about cheering for a team that is rebuilding and not winning a lot of games is you also get to look forward to the draft.  I've always said that I enjoy the draft even more than the playoffs because every team in the league can go into it with hope.  It's also fun researching all the draft prospects.  If we win some games this year, that's great.  If we don't win many, that's still OK because we will get ourselves an elite player that way.

It would be a shame if JRob doesn't make the Pro Bowl this year.  We just have to make sure he gets enough carries.