Week 5 We are crushing the Titans - UPDATE: we did not

Charles

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah this defense just ain’t it.

Idk how we can fix this in one more offseason. WR talent is clearly lacking and this whole D is just…

The biggest problem with the defense being good next year is that I genuinely don’t know who you can even make a homer prediction for a player on the roster right now that will be a star. They’re gonna have to hit on an immediate impact star in the draft and a couple stars in FA to even have a chance to be average.

We have the depth. We have the role players. Those are all good and fine. But we need the star level talent, and it’s completely bare outside of Jack. 

• Like 2

Just now, DuvalsKing said:

Defense is minced meat… Josh Allen clearly needs a co star.. he’s not jumping off the film either. The talent just says mid grade at best Jenkins was looking like a rookie on that TD play.

Yeah Josh is clearly not EDGE1. Hopefully he can be an EDGE2, but I don’t even know if that’s guaranteed. 

• Like 1

This is just watch the development of Trevor this year.. I’m not convinced Ettiene even returns to the same player he was before the injury.. so to me analyzing it there is absolutely nothing around Trevor both offensively or defensively the only thing the FO did correctly from this off season was put together a veteran oline to keep Trevor alive.. and they are not even a top flight line and Trevor makes them schematically look better.