Week 4: TEN vs NYJ

Bobby816

38 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Pretty sad when my buddies text me and say congrats on the first win lol. We beat a practice squad team but a win is a win. I still need to see a lot more before I give this team hope again. Maybe Zach will like this feeling of winning and only throw 1 int a game like he did today. 

We are missing way more than the Titans lol

No Moore, no Becton, no Lawson, no Maye, no Jarrad Davis, no Joyner 

No excuses out here

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I'm not sure if there are teams that can lose 2 Probowlers in the same position and lose another during the game have more. There is a huge difference in the Titans we faced today vs the team they are when Healthy. If we beat that team, that's a different story. Their starting center also went down during the game at one point. 

I can't use this game as a measuring stick and decide what teams we could beat on the rest of the schedule. I like it though because it helps with progress and finding our players strengths. 

We didn’t get beat by their back up receivers which actually says something because how often have we seen that happen. Our OL held up strongly without Becton. Safeties played well without Maye/Joyner. 

Tennessee is still a tough team, super physical. Teams are just walking through them no matter who is out there. 

Im glad we saw some Fight today mostly 

9 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

They had four of their best defensive players out.  [ even said that the Jets would win scoring 27 point Look it up it is never the top of this topic.

Who were these stud defensive players who didn't play?

Bud Dupree is coming off a major injury, he hasn't looked good this season. They still had Landry who is their top pass rusher right now.

Farley is a rookie CB who is coming off of a major injury in college, we do not know if Caleb will even be good in the NFL. 

Idk who else didn't play.  But we were missing Marcus Maye, Carl Lawson, and Jarrad Davis. 

I get they didn't have AJ Brown and Julio Jones, but if you looked on the Titans board. THey were still expecting to smoke us. 

We have tons of injuries, so the injury game goes both ways. We had backup guys step up.  Just take the positives, we have the youngest team in the NFL and they got their first win. Maybe we will see them get some confidence from it.  The Falcons game is winnable as well. 

15 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Who were these stud defensive players who didn't play?

Bud Dupree is coming off a major injury, he hasn't looked good this season. They still had Landry who is their top pass rusher right now.

Farley is a rookie CB who is coming off of a major injury in college, we do not know if Caleb will even be good in the NFL. 

Idk who else didn't play.  But we were missing Marcus Maye, Carl Lawson, and Jarrad Davis. 

How come all you guys pick the jet to lose and i predictive the Jets, to win and the amount of points they would they would score. 27. You tell me who  is right or wrong.

43 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

[ even said that the Jets would win scoring 27 point Look it up it is never the top of this topic.

Yeah, I just glossed over that post. 27 points for this team - ludicrous. It would mean they scored touchdowns. Equally unbelievable. But you did call it. 

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

Live and die by the sword. Better than a check down Charlie but he’ll make some gut wrenching throws 

How about how quick in the pocket he is with his feet, moves fast when the pocket starts to fall apart. and can throw a 60 strike while on the run

3 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

How about how quick in the pocket he is with his feet, moves fast when the pocket starts to fall apart. and can throw a 60 strike while on the run

Yeah but it’s like a gift and a curse because it’s the same throws that could get him into trouble. He had 2 or 3 today that could have ended worse than they did while at the same time he made so many huge plays outside the pocket. 

4 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Yeah but it’s like a gift and a curse because it’s the same throws that could get him into trouble. He had 2 or 3 today that could have ended worse than they did while at the same time he made so many huge plays outside the pocket. 

Yes that is true but that last quarter & half, for the first time in years  I felt confident that he was going to move the team up and down the field.