Jump to content

Strongest Arms in NFL History


Recommended Posts

John Elway. Every time I see one of this throws I’m in awww. Steve McNair had a cannon. On his football life you could see the ball explode.. My personal fav is Vick. Flick or a wrist 65 yard bomb. Effortless. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Amazing arm yeah

Amazing in terms of accuracy. But also goes to show that velocity is inferior to pinpoint delivery. I'd nominate Kerry Collins for this thread. Dude had a cannon. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kyle Boller

The top 3 are prob (in no particular order)
Cunningham
Elway
George

There's a lot of guys with cannons though
Favre
Bledsoe
Kaepernick
Stafford
J Allen
Marino
Moon
Vick
Cutler
Flacco
Jamarcus
Ryan Mallett
Mahoney
Cam

Rodgers and Kyler have really good arms too. Any QB that was getting interest from the MLB as a pitcher is going to have a very good arm.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Kyle Boller

The top 3 are prob (in no particular order)
Cunningham
Elway
George

There's a lot of guys with cannons though
Favre
Bledsoe
Kaepernick
Stafford
J Allen
Marino
Moon
Vick
Cutler
Flacco
Jamarcus
Ryan Mallett
Mahoney
Cam

Rodgers and Kyler have really good arms too. Any QB that was getting interest from the MLB as a pitcher is going to have a very good arm.

Can we add Logan Thomas even though he ended up as a tight end? Dude has a howitzer

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Can we add Logan Thomas even though he ended up as a tight end? Dude has a howitzer

No. There is only 1 correct answer.

blJ569y.jpg

Throws it at the 6? Catches it about 3 yards in the endzone. 97 air yards.

And before one of you states the obvious "Mr. Perfect wasn't in the NFL", we all know he could have been if he wanted to, he just preferred his championships in the form of a belt.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Kyle Boller

The top 3 are prob (in no particular order)
Cunningham
Elway
George

There's a lot of guys with cannons though
Favre
Bledsoe
Kaepernick
Stafford
J Allen
Marino
Moon
Vick
Cutler
Flacco
Jamarcus
Ryan Mallett
Mahoney
Cam

Rodgers and Kyler have really good arms too. Any QB that was getting interest from the MLB as a pitcher is going to have a very good arm.

I’ve seen kylers zip. It’s not that elite much like Wilson. It’s the arc Wilson puts that makes it look amazing. While he does have a good arm, it’s not a heat seeking missile. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

No. There is only 1 correct answer.

blJ569y.jpg

Throws it at the 6? Catches it about 3 yards in the endzone. 97 air yards.

And before one of you states the obvious "Mr. Perfect wasn't in the NFL", we all know he could have been if he wanted to, he just preferred his championships in the form of a belt.

Dudes running a 7.40, 40 yard dash lmao 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, El Ramster said:
1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

No. There is only 1 correct answer.

blJ569y.jpg

Throws it at the 6? Catches it about 3 yards in the endzone. 97 air yards.

And before one of you states the obvious "Mr. Perfect wasn't in the NFL", we all know he could have been if he wanted to, he just preferred his championships in the form of a belt.

Dudes running a 7.40, 40 yard dash lmao 

It's still real to me dammit

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...