Lions @ Bears

detroitroar

I think this was Sewells roughest game honestly. Last game he was getting a lot of blitz action on his side, dudes barley beating him 1on1.

This game. He gave up a lot of pressures plus the big sack and a penalty just without going back and rewatching. He's suppose to be able to handle a guy like Quinn on the outside.

It's was a really bad performance from someone I've been supporting but, growing pains are expected, he just didn't look good at all. IDK if Jared Goff dropping back helps him but still, Or taking reps at RT in practice while actually playing LT. No excuses though, Gotta do your job Sewell... Especailly when I speak up for you! B| THIS imo, was easily his worst showing.

Pass rush is alright, but we need more/better rushers on the line and in our LB'er core.

Coaches need to learn when to be aggressive and when settling for 3 points is ok. People got mad cause they werent aggressive against the Ravens and lost with a record kick. I actually thought that was the right way to play everything. Then this week they try to take there lessons against a bad Bears team and leave 9-12 points off the board which ironically would of been enough to win the game... Or at least be in it all the way.

NOT one WR is worth it except Kalif Raymond and it's cause he can return too.

I knew Jared Goff wasn't it, but man is he soooooooooooooooo average it's not even funny. No Qbs' in this draft besides Malik Willis that intrigue me, so build up the team with talent and idk, look for next years crop of QB's.

Edited by SimbaWho
  • Like 1