Post Game Thoughts. Browns.

cconocool

1 minute ago, PrplChilPill said:

I watch them online, nearly every play. Not the actual plays, but results and play calls. I read the statistics on running in second and long, and punting when they shouldn't. I'm not making stuff up. None of this is refuting what I'm saying, but ad hominem.

So you base everything off of play scripts? That’s not ad hominem… if you don’t watch the games you lack context. I can understand the desire to be more aggressive (they have been this year), but the game isn’t a simulation. You say they lack talent, but don’t actually see how talented they are/aren’t? Do you see why this might be problematic for your argument?

5 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

I watch them online, nearly every play. Not the actual plays, but results and play calls. I read the statistics on running in second and long, and punting when they shouldn't. I'm not making stuff up. None of this is refuting what I'm saying, but ad hominem.

So, you miss the context of each play? You react off of a one sentence stat line? 

2 hours ago, cconocool said:

Klint Kubiak isn't offensive coordinator material. His play calling is too predictable. 

We need to use the passing game to set up the run, which has been common observation through Zimmer's tenure.

Cook is much better than Mattison.

The defense was great. The Browns got some runs off the sides, but the D adjusted well. I think we miss Barr here.

Dantzler is better than Breeland.

Before this week klint had the #3 rated offense in the nfl 

• Like 1

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

We got owned at the LOS. We deserved to lose.

But we spent 30m in the offseason on the D line and on the O line we've spent 1stx2 2ndx2 3rdx1 on the offensive line?

I wonder why we got dominated in the trenches? I think it may be the coaches.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, viking said:

But we spent 30m in the offseason on the D line and on the O line we've spent 1stx2 2ndx2 3rdx1 on the offensive line?

I wonder why we got dominated in the trenches? I think it may be the coaches.

1 of the first and the 3rd didn't play

5 minutes ago, viking said:

Who's choice is that? Both are healthy?

1 has been healthy all of 1 week with no training camp.  A 6th round pick has played pretty well at the others position. 

4 weeks into their rookie season is way to early to say that the investment in the o-line isn't paying off

• Like 1