• Dawson Knox
    • Star Lotulelei
    • Tremaine Edmunds
    • Cam Lewis
    • Tre White
    • Micah Hyde
    • Tyler Bass
    • Other

Although Knox had the (2) TDs, I'll give it to Josh because I think both TDs were because of Josh and not Knox. I guess Knox didn't drop the ball but the 1st TD were two pretty pump fakes by JA then the 2nd TD was as easy as it gets. It is amazing seeing this offense with an established TE now, much more difficult to gameplan for. 

Edited by The BILLievers

I went Tremaine, everyone has been blasting him and questioning whether or not he is the guy for us at MLB long term and I think people are quick to point out his mistakes and doesnt give him credit for his performance during a good play in his favor. He is the one making the calls as the line and sets certain things up. His interception and pass deflection.

I also think Micah Hyde continues to shine every week since being signed and still undervalued, not necessarily bills fans but the league in general and the media. 

Know definitely has been stepping up and liking what I see hopefully it continues.

Honorable mention is Spencer Brown, he was fairly solid in the pass and run protection plus the swag he has with pushing lineman to the sidelines in plays and then taunting the Db was hilarious. 

• Like 1