Week 5: Packers WIN @ Improved Bengals; Improve to 4-1

FAH1223

13 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Um... pretty sure hindsight is 50/50. 

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Lolol I meant to type 50/50 and somehow still did that

Seriously, you both do know the saying is, 'hindsight is always 20/20.' Is this some sort of inside joke I'm missing here?

Edited by Old Guy

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Seriously, you both do know the saying is, 'hindsight is always 20/20.' Is this some sort of inside joke I'm missing here?

Yes lol, years ago someone here said it was 50/50, which is why I was using that reference to reply to the tarp inside joke. I just ****ed up

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

So SF and PIT looked like tough games this year and we won both easily. Might need to update my 9-8 pick. I may have underestimated MLF.

we beat SF easily!?  what on earth do you consider a hard win?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

So SF and PIT looked like tough games this year and we won both easily. Might need to update my 9-8 pick. I may have underestimated MLF.

Not to get too far ahead of ourselves, but KC's defense looks awful. They remind me of our 15-1 defense who couldn't stop anybody but nobody could stop us either, until the Giants. 

1 minute ago, Brad gluckman said:

It was close, but I do feel like GB really outplayed them. Shouldnt have been that close. 

we were definitely the better team no doubt.  I guess I was thinking about the score.  

• Like 1