Week 5: Packers WIN @ Improved Bengals; Improve to 4-1

FAH1223

18 hours ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

It's just so tough to say.

On the one hand, Cincy's wins are against a combined 2-10 group of opponents.  And if Jax hadn't blown a red zone opportunity there right before the half, they might have actually won the game.

But still, getting wins period is what matters most, and thus far Cincy has shown they are improving and becoming a tough out.  Gotta give credit where due.

I always think of the 07 GB team, who were getting wins like that early on - squeaking them out vs just-OK teams - and then as the wins accumulated, they started getting some swagger and actually were about as good as their 13-3 record by the playoffs. 

2 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Officially a finger injury for Myers

He’s been on the report with this for a few weeks. If it’s the same one, it’s getting worse. If it’s a new one, that’s tough. I think he plays unless there is tendon damage or something more gruesome. 

4 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

New CB already in town and practicing too....so the Douglas move was already happening prior to the Gilmore stuff today. Also pretty much confirms that we should be expecting no Jaire for an undisclosed amount of time moving forward.

I think GB likely knew he was going to miss at least one game for awhile. Had to do something at CB