Week 5: Packers WIN @ Improved Bengals; Improve to 4-1

FAH1223

Doctors won't let Myers play through the finger injury this week. No clue what they do at Center for Sunday. Not thrilled at the possibility of Hanson starting personally. Jenkins is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday's game

Jaire news somewhat more encouraging today at least

Edited by deltarich87

10 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Doctors won't let Myers play through the finger injury this week. No clue what they do at Center for Sunday. Not thrilled at the possibility of Hanson starting personally. Jenkins is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday's game

Jaire news somewhat more encouraging today at least

Questionable seems to be the old 'probable'. If Jenkins doesn't play I'd go with Patrick over Hanson, but I'm no expert. I only pretend to be one on the internet. 

2 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Questionable seems to be the old 'probable'. If Jenkins doesn't play I'd go with Patrick over Hanson, but I'm no expert. I only pretend to be one on the internet. 

I think that's what happens simply due to familiarity between Rodgers and Patrick. Hanson's primarily worked with Love and Benkert.

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Yikes. This game has loss written all over it.

Depends if our Offense comes out flat or not, if Jenkins goes it's not as bad of a loss for Myers for a game. Chase and Higgins are a tough matchup for our corners without Jaire, but it all depends if our Offense can keep up or not that will decide this. 

Edited by Gopackgonerd

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

A sprained AC joint and a torn finger ligament (probably, keeping starters out of an NFL game. 

Our trainers have lost their ******* minds.

I'm more surprised about the Myers one, Don't blame them for being extra cautious with Jaire as he's probably our biggest piece on defense we can't afford it to get worse even if he could technically play through it.

Edited by Gopackgonerd

28 minutes ago, Norm said:

Of course it is, because there's nothing else other than out right? Lol I think?

Doubtful is the other designation which seems to be about 90% out. There is also no designation for guys who are going to play that were on the injury report earlier in the week. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1