Week 5: Packers WIN @ Improved Bengals; Improve to 4-1

FAH1223

We should have won this in regulation easily. We had several head scratchers on offense and even defense during the end of the 4th quarter and OT.

Still, with so many key injuries and the patchwork OL this game felt like a L, so it's great to win it even if in dumb fashion. 4-1 folks!

• Like 1

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

One doesn't make 3 kicks in the final 10 minutes.  I'm calling Bravo Sierra!

Wish I had the video it was crazy. Totally outplayed for 50 minutes and then the kids suddenly came alive. I was watching the Packers on my phone, sort of. The soccer game was much more exciting. 

2 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Agree, but no MVS today.  Do we win this game without Cobb??   I hear you though.

Agree We (apparently) need MVS back very badly cause nobody's filling at #2  -  or at least - nobodies doing it very convincingly.

Honestly, (in my mind and real time) that pass to Cobb had INT written all over it.

Who'd have thought that Lewis of all people would make a clutch catch and run?

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Who cares how it looks. The team is gonna win the division, let’s just hope we’re healthy come Dec/Jan 

This is what I was saying to my old man the other day. We're going to win the division, just need to find health at the end of that

• Like 1