Week 5: Packers WIN @ Improved Bengals; Improve to 4-1

FAH1223

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Wish I had the video it was crazy. Totally outplayed for 50 minutes and then the kids suddenly came alive. I was watching the Packers on my phone, sort of. The soccer game was much more exciting. 

Kid's probably better than Mason

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Agree We (apparently) need MVS back very badly cause nobody's filling at #2  -  or at least - nobodies doing it very convincingly.

Honestly, (in my mind and real time) that pass to Cobb had INT written all over it.

Who'd have thought that Lewis of all people would make a clutch catch and run?

Yes, MVS is our Ted Ginn, not a lot of catches, but you gotta account for him, he makes a difference that doesn't show up in the stats.  Agree on pass to Cobb, dangerous, and it could have been picked.

• Like 1

The thing that pissed me off about this game was our p*ssyness in the redzone man, we didn't even try to be aggressive or show any kind of creativeness. (I forget the 3rd down) but we could of tried one more play to get more yards for crosby and we elected to kick it on 3rd down after he missed 2. Other than a couple bad drives by the defense, down 3 of your starting linemen, down your 2 best players on D, i can't complain with the win.  Tae is simply amazing, he's almost uncoverable. It was ******* wild game tho. I think the football god was blowing some wind in there on those 5 field goals and was like ight Crosby ill give you this one lol.

Edited by Gopackgonerd
  • Like 1