Week 5: Packers WIN @ Improved Bengals; Improve to 4-1

FAH1223

I haven't heard anyone mention the weather, but it could be a factor tomorrow. I live in Cincy and last forecast I saw for Sunday was 87 and sunny. It's always humid as **** here too. Hopefully it doesn't play a big role but we never seem to play particularly well in hot humid weather on the road.

2 minutes ago, Hoodie89 said:

I haven't heard anyone mention the weather, but it could be a factor tomorrow. I live in Cincy and last forecast I saw for Sunday was 87 and sunny. It's always humid as **** here too. Hopefully it doesn't play a big role but we never seem to play particularly well in hot humid weather on the road.

AccuWeather has an interesting forecast for tomorrow.....

84degrees - Very warm and humid with times of clouds and sun; an unseasonably warm afternoon for football

1 hour ago, Leader said:

AccuWeather has an interesting forecast for tomorrow.....

84degrees - Very warm and humid with times of clouds and sun; an unseasonably warm afternoon for football

Is this not everywhere in the midwest? Like GB isnt having this weather? Same stuff we're getting in northern ND as well. Its been a hoctober.

Edited by HighCalebR

39 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Is this not everywhere in the midwest? Like GB isnt having this weather? Same stuff we're getting in northern ND as well. Its been a hoctober.

Could be....dont follow it closely enough. Being in Florida, I keep an eye on my own sweat-meter, which thankfully is soon going to transfer into Chamber of Commerce weather that'll take me straight thru to next Summer  👍

• Like 1

Green Bay has had some warm afternoons. Can't recall if it's been unseasonable, but safe to say, nowhere near 85 and muggy. The temps have actually been pretty stable, not a lot of spikes, dropping a few degrees every week now that fall is here. Probably the last few days of low low 70's and then dropping to the 60's asap

Edited by cannondale

From the Dope Sheet

* Since 2019, the Packers have a combined record of 10-2 in the first four games of the season, a .833 winning percentage that is tied for the best in the NFL (Buffalo and Kansas City) over that span

*Sunday will be the first time the Packers have played at 12 p.m. CT this season, the first of three consecutive early-Sunday slots for Green Bay.
The Packers are 11-1 under Head Coach Matt LaFleur in games played at 12 p.m. CT, a .917 winning percentage that ranks No. 1 in the NFL since 2019

Under Head Coach Matt LaFleur, Green Bay is 7-2 against AFC opponents, a .778 winning percentage that is tied for No. 1 in the NFL from 2019-21

Matt LaFleur: 29-7-0,  .806; ( 2-2 postseason); 3rd NFL season

Zac Taylor:  9-26-1,  .264;   3rd NFL Season 

What does a player have to do to get benched around here?  

Royce Newman might have the teams least impressive tape thus far, maybe the least impressive tape of any IOL. Despite general competence, he's clearly not physical enough and is getting beat every which way because of it. The data are in. He needs a year.  

Patrick might have to play C this week, if not he should be playing RG. He shouldn't be riding the bench behind an obviously overmatched rookie, especially considering that it's likely only for a few weeks, until DB returns. Then Runyan likely flops to RG permanently with Jenkins back to LG.

Newman is heading to the bench sooner or later. I'd prefer he did his developing in the offseason, not on the field. He's hurting the offense while a proven player is wincing on the sideline. 

36 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Wheels up at 1:31 Central today for the 65 minute flight to the Queen City - barely enough time for 3 inflight beers. Hope they're pissing hot upon arrival

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL8863/history/20211009/1825Z/KGRB/KCVG

Airport weatherman says high of 80 for Sunday's festivities

3 beers in 65 minutes? Challenge accepted.

@Norm what say you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Ezpz

HaHa !
I was referring to flight attendant service time, not drinking time. On a 65 minute flight, you might get 3 visits in the 30 minute drinking window

65 minutes is enough time to drink a 12 pack if you have your own cooler handy

• Like 1