Week 5: Packers WIN @ Improved Bengals; Improve to 4-1

FAH1223

15 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Man, looks like somebody was just a half second slow to stop that long Chase TD. Otherwise, looks like maybe another good performance from the defense?

Don't know how Savage missed knocking that pass down.  Game was totally in hand until that play.  It JUST can't happen .. period.  

13 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

After the big Jones run late in Q4, GB had 4 additional running plays, all in obvious running situations.  Those plays went for 0, -1, -4 and -1 yards.  I expect that played a role in MLF's decision to send Crosby out to (again) attempt a game winner rather than going for that final 4th down.

LaFluer said he got to conservative on those calls.  Darn good learning lesson for him .. remember that and do better down the road.  

16 hours ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Man oh man my nerves are shot.  Ohhh man had to be the most nerve wrecking game as a Packer fan ever!!

Good news is we won and ... Hopefully Mason won't ever have a game like that again.

I think most kickers have bad days like this.  I remember a game in Detroit not that many years ago when Mason couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.  We lost that one if memory serves...