MNF: Raiders (3-0) @ Chargers (2-1) -

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Oak... Las Vegas Raiders
    • San... Los Angeles Chargers

Hahaha savage from Bosa! 

“he was pretty much curling into a ball before we even got back there”.

I spotted something similar, just sort of huddled into himself to protect from a hit that did not come as early as that posture suggested.

@NYRaider this has got to sting right? As someone who has an avatar of Carr trying to look scary, when he’s actually a fairy? Ouch

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kirill said:

Every team above him. Bengals you can give a pass if you want Burrow is the hometown kid and it’s hard enough to keep guys happy in Cincinnati but every other team in the top 5 of that draft needs a QB bad and passed on Herbert

Nahhh

Washington hit a home run with Chase. He was the for sure number 2 pick and he’s played like it. 

Okudah he’s been hurt. If he comes back and is a top corner they’re still good. They had Stafford at the time. 

Giants you invested so much in Daniel Jones you’ve got to see that through. At least with a decent O line. He had nothing. 

Now the Dolphins?!?! They actually went QB. Tua hasn’t looked to be half the player Herb is and the thing about drafting a QB is you’ve got to see it through. They can’t dump Tua for two years.  They’re set back when they couldn’t be on a rocket 

8 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Did you see me in the dub seats? Did all those Raiders fans comfort you as you took home that butt whooping and your memorabilia L.

The Phenom strikes again. Carr, ehh.. same ol Carr.

Can't see boys in the living room on national TV. I like our new home stadium though.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I was in the VIP club seats enjoying the game, you were at home with @Bearerofnews thinking about me.

If you want me to believe you were enjoying watching your hero get his soul crushed and stamped on, you’ll need to do better than this.

how did it actually feel bro?

I want to know. Probably used to this feeling to be fair

Edited by BigTrav

You're so happy to be in 3rd place, lol. 

Once again, the fan of the unsuccessful team thinks it’s all done and dusted by week 4. Happens every year to up-start clubs that find early success when the rest of the league is figuring things out. 

1984 😂

Can't see boys in the living room on national TV. I like our new home stadium though.

Home stadium would imply that the Raiders wouldn’t have had a handful of pre-snap errors that were induced by crowd noise. 

Both teams had to deal with crowd noise. Both teams got cheers when they made a play. 

Even if you wanna say it was 60-40 raiders fans that’s still in the neutral field range. 

• Like 1