RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Oak... Las Vegas Raiders
    • San... Los Angeles Chargers

29 minutes ago, Turnobili said:

um. he was 25-38 for 222 yards.

he was 5-13 for 47 yards in the second half when the raiders nearly came back. averaging less than 6 ypa for the game isn't really efficient.

the chargers should be pretty glad that they could put up 28 like that in a game where herbert was solid but not very good

You're late to the incorrect box score party...

Justin Herbert...first QB in the Super Bowl era to complete 500 passes prior to his 20th start. Who TF expected this?

23 minutes ago, FinSting said:

You're late to the incorrect box score party...

Justin Herbert...first QB in the Super Bowl era to complete 500 passes prior to his 20th start. Who TF expected this?

i just responded to the post that quoted mine.

i didnt deny that herbert's early career success has been impressive. i just said he didnt play a great game yesterday.

2 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Honestly a game like this is good in the long run. It shows they don't need to rely on Mike Dub and Allen to have a passing game. Allows Herbert to get more comfortable with TE and RB'S in the passing game.

While Guyton has been iffy this year. I want him and Palmer more involved. A pass Herbert always makes, the one he missed on the over throw to Williams would of been likely an 85 yd td. Allen had 2 bad drops and total miscommunication on the flea flicker. The sideline out of bounds pass to Williams was bad. 2 bad throws to Williams prevented it from being a 300 + 4 TD game.

yep. that's what i was saying. it should be encouraging that the chargers offense could be in control for much of the game despite a subpar (by his standards) game from herbert. its not usually a good formula to require your QB to be a super hero every time you win a game (see the raiders this year)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Broncofan said:

@NYRaider - I respect the loyalty - but man, when you stand up and make bold claims and the team doesn't back it up with a turd like last night, just own it & move on.  Take the L, trying to come as #winning does nothing to help the take.    No need to chirp at others, they called it right - no one is getting these takes right even close to 100 percent of the time.   Even if someone runs 60+ percent, means they're wrong at least 1 in 3 times.  It happens.   No need to stay salty after your take falls flat.   

And b4 you go there - I say that as the guy who thinks DEN is a mirage.   I just think the LV OL, D and Carr-being-elite takes ppl were putting forth (not necessarily you) were all mirages, too.   No one is going to get them all right, but if you talk the talk, and it falls flat, just own it & move on.  My 2 cents.

I was at the game, thank you. Tell your coach to quit crying cause Lamar Jackson is bodying them.

9 hours ago, BigTrav said:

Once again, the fan of the unsuccessful team thinks it’s all done and dusted by week 4. Happens every year to up-start clubs that find early success when the rest of the league is figuring things out. 

1984 😂

3rd place

9 hours ago, Bolts223 said:

Home stadium would imply that the Raiders wouldn’t have had a handful of pre-snap errors that were induced by crowd noise. 

Both teams had to deal with crowd noise. Both teams got cheers when they made a play. 

Even if you wanna say it was 60-40 raiders fans that’s still in the neutral field range. 

Congratulations on having 30% capacity at your own stadium. Good job boys. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

In a few weeks when the NBA season begins and the raiders are back to being irrelevant you’ll have the Jazz to root for who will absolutely not break your heart by winning 57 games getting the two seed and proceeding to lose in the second round. Absolutely not. No way. 

50 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

In a few weeks when the NBA season begins and the raiders are back to being irrelevant you’ll have the Jazz to root for who will absolutely not break your heart by winning 57 games getting the two seed and proceeding to lose in the second round. Absolutely not. No way. 

Congrats buddy on your week 4 super bowl win. Aren’t you a raptors fan? Lol

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I was at the game, thank you. Tell your coach to quit crying cause Lamar Jackson is bodying them.

How many Tua got?

3rd place

37 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Congrats buddy on your week 4 super bowl win. Aren’t you a raptors fan? Lol

NYRaider,

This is a WARNING for trolling. Much of this is unwarranted, so if this is going to be your approach in here, you either need to change - or leave.

- ET

• Like 3