Week 5: Kneecap Bitin' Lions (0-4) at VIKINGS (1-3)

swede700

14 hours ago, Cearbhall said:

When Cook is healthy, he should be a part of a rotation at RB. He is better than Mattison, but with a 17 game season the team shouldn't count on him to shoulder a full load. If he is a rotational back (and I believe he should be), he is certainly the better part of the rotation.

I would call it more of using Mattison to relieve Cook periodically, and cut down on his wear and tear, rather than a "rotation".  I would use cook 2/3 of the time, and Mattison 1/3.  Then, maybe both can play every game from here on out.  And Cook will not be "Cooked" already by Game 10- 12.

9 hours ago, Robb_K said:

I would call it more of using Mattison to relieve Cook periodically, and cut down on his wear and tear, rather than a "rotation".  I would use cook 2/3 of the time, and Mattison 1/3.  Then, maybe both can play every game from here on out.  And Cook will not be "Cooked" already by Game 10- 12.

Call it whatever you want, but I think a 2/3 to 1/3 split in favor of Cook is about right. I am going to call that a rotation.