Upcoming Trades

TakeTheBallDeep

27 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

A conversation in our subforum about the WFT actually made me pose this question haha. A number of us are salivating at Payne but I would be extremely surprised if Washington was open to moving him?

Unlikely we’d move Payne unless it was for a 1st round pick.  Ioannidis and Tim Settle are both talented and more likely to get traded.

I think Cleveland is done this year, guys I could see being traded:

OBJ

Jarvis Landry

Jadeveon Clowney (I’d be upset, but he might want to play for a contender)

Only guys off limits (not including rookies):

Baker

Nick Chubb 

Kareem Hunt

Offensive line

Myles Garrett

Denzel Ward (his injuries make this debatable)

• Like 1

Patriots should make a move for a wr. Not necessarily for a playoff push but to aid in Mac's development. A b+ WR like Gallup (do the boys want a 2nd? I say no to a 2nd but yes to a 3rd with getting a conditional worst case) could instill some deep confidence.

Also the secondary needs some love. Another corner who can push Jalen Mills down in the pecking order would be big. 

I just feel like good Wrs are too much for Bill to draft. Why waste a pick when you won't get a Gallup level player.

26 minutes ago, iothar said:

Patriots should make a move for a wr. Not necessarily for a playoff push but to aid in Mac's development. A b+ WR like Gallup (do the boys want a 2nd? I say no to a 2nd but yes to a 3rd with getting a conditional worst case) could instill some deep confidence.

Also the secondary needs some love. Another corner who can push Jalen Mills down in the pecking order would be big. 

I just feel like good Wrs are too much for Bill to draft. Why waste a pick when you won't get a Gallup level player.

What about Tim Patrick?

33 minutes ago, iothar said:

OBJ