Upcoming Trades

TakeTheBallDeep

2 minutes ago, JohnCena said:

I don't think that solves anything for either players. 

I feel like both of them just need a change of scenery and both GB/SEA have a genuine shot to be contenders with an elite QB on their current roster. The Packers already are with Rodgers, the Seahawks are a bit off the pace but they don't exactly need a full on rebuild.

I guess the Packers would need to pay some draft pick compensation given that Russell likely has 7-8 years left whereas Rodgers probably only has 3-4, but it would be something like Rodgers + 2nd for Wilson to lock in those extra few seasons of elite QB play. 

On 10/4/2021 at 10:25 AM, Apparition said:

Because Quinn is a 31-year-old pass rusher playing on a contract that's taking him through his age 34 season, for a team that's in the first stages of a rebuild, and is on pace for 20+ sacks this season. 

This is not the move a GM/HC on the hot seat makes though. The bears need to win this year, or at least competitive to keep their jobs. Their defense is the only thing keeping them in games right now. 

On 10/4/2021 at 12:19 PM, Apparition said:

Patriots could still move Stephon Gilmore, though at this point I can't imagine why, since it's unlikely they'd get much more in return for him than they would in a compensatory pick.

I could definitely see the Falcons try to move Dante Fowler or Cordarrelle Patterson.

The Bears should definitely be trying to offload Robert Quinn.

Do you think Patterson is getting too old, or is his skill set just not a fit?  He's a good character guy and he is usually healthy as far as I know.