Upcoming Trades

TakeTheBallDeep

45 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

This would be funny

I'm half expecting it to be for near nothing - Texans are desperate to get fans back, so they're very motivated sellers, and they're going to call any combination of picks a great success.

*Shrug* oh well. Go Cardinals.

17 minutes ago, August4th said:

Maybe I misunderstood his tweet but what does he mean to reach the Watson price? We have 3 1st round picks, 2  2nds in the next two years. 

We have the capital already without dealing Tua but I would think the price tag on Watson has dropped pretty significantly anyways. I'd be surprised if we paid 3 1st rd picks but we'll see. Sounds like its a matter of days now.

Edit: I assume he meant Miami doesn't have enough cap to take on Watson, which is true. They would need to create some space before the deal goes through.

Edited by Emerica

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm half expecting it to be for near nothing - Texans are desperate to get fans back, so they're very motivated sellers, and they're going to call any combination of picks a great success.

*Shrug* oh well. Go Cardinals.

I still don't think it happens, but if you are the owner and thats what you want. If they do I see them further hitting the reset and firing a lot of the coaching staff and Grier. I am not a fan of the move personally if for nothing else than Watson's situation being in flux. I happen to like Tua but Watson at a good price is hard to argue with as well.