Upcoming Trades

TakeTheBallDeep

31 minutes ago, 49to5er said:

How do WFT fans feel about Tua? I'd only be interested in trading a 3rd for him...The irony of Tua losing his job to Fitzmagic again on a different team would be hilarious. 

I didn’t really want him leading up to the draft but I don’t think we’ll have any shot at Corral or Strong so I’d be okay giving up a 3rd for Tua. If he develops then we have something and if he doesn’t we didn’t spend much. 

Just to add to this. I would guess if Tua gets traded it will be to us. Rivera loved him leading up to the draft. 

Edited by lavar703

43 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I didn’t really want him leading up to the draft but I don’t think we’ll have any shot at Corral or Strong so I’d be okay giving up a 3rd for Tua. If he develops then we have something and if he doesn’t we didn’t spend much. 

Just to add to this. I would guess if Tua gets traded it will be to us. Rivera loved him leading up to the draft. 

Would imagine that the price is higher than a third. Second with maybe a sweetener based on previous trades of Rosen and Darnold

16 hours ago, scar988 said:

Patterson finally has found a role. I think he stays in Atlanta for a couple of years and really does well here. Kind of has a resurgence despite his age. A Thomas Jones kind of situation.

Good for Cordarrelle!  He's a great guy, so I hope he has a lot of success in Atlanta!

Realistically, could the Steelers do something at QB if they wanted to? I can think of some QBs who would be an upgrade (Mariota, Trubisky, Dalton, etc.), but the question is whether they would be good enough to make a playoff run. To me Dalton seems like the best option, any thoughts? I'm also not entirely sure what the Steelers can afford at this point, as I'm sure that would be a factor.