Upcoming Trades

TakeTheBallDeep

26 minutes ago, UncleAdamz said:

Realistically, could the Steelers do something at QB if they wanted to? I can think of some QBs who would be an upgrade (Mariota, Trubisky, Dalton, etc.), but the question is whether they would be good enough to make a playoff run. To me Dalton seems like the best option, any thoughts? I'm also not entirely sure what the Steelers can afford at this point, as I'm sure that would be a factor.

There's a zero percent chance that the Steelers make a mid season trade for a QB to replace Rothlisberger if he is still healthy enough to play.

• Like 1

with the benching of Darnold tonight i would be very surprised if Watson doesn't end up being a Panther. 

That team is much more ready to be a contender with Watson than Miami. Can't see the Dolphins splitting with potentially multiple picks for Watson and still being able to add quality starters at Oline and elsewhere.

2 hours ago, berlin calling said:

with the benching of Darnold tonight i would be very surprised if Watson doesn't end up being a Panther. 

That team is much more ready to be a contender with Watson than Miami. Can't see the Dolphins splitting with potentially multiple picks for Watson and still being able to add quality starters at Oline and elsewhere.

Darnold wasn't exactly good,  but the panthers WRs couldn't even catch a cold until the last drive in the Vikings game

16 hours ago, berlin calling said:

They would be 6-1 with Watson honestly. 

• Like 1