Head trainer Ryan Vermillion under FBI investigation - unrelated to anything with team.

MikeT14

I mean this team, WTF this fanbase deserves so, so much better!

This is just a shot in the dark, but I’ve seen a lot of human trafficking/prostitution busts going on lately in newspapers across the country. Some politicians, police officers, businessmen and firemen got busted in Columbus, OH.

< EDITED BY THAIPHOON - Turtle you KNOW you're not supposed to post things like this. Come on man.>

2 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

“Vermillion graduated from the University of Miami in 1987”

Love to see it. 

Sounds about right. 

<EDITED BY THAIPHOON - That's Twice now Turtle. you KNOW you're not allowed to post this stuff. Next time is an official warning>

Guys, against my better judgement, I'm going to keep this post open. However, the only posts that will be allowed are those talking about how this affects the team (either Front Office or on the field). 

The minute we get into (again) speculating about things that are not reported, I'll shut this down.

Note to potential posters. Do NOT post videos showing drug use and containing profane language. I'm serious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

Guys, against my better judgement, I'm going to keep this post open. However, the only posts that will be allowed are those talking about how this affects the team (either Front Office or on the field). 

The minute we get into (again) speculating about things that are not reported, I'll shut this down.

Note to potential posters. Do NOT post videos showing drug use and containing profane language. I'm serious.

My bad, I know better but perhaps it shouldn’t be part of the GIF’s that we can select from to put on this page. Just a suggestion. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

My bad, I know better but perhaps it shouldn’t be part of the GIF’s that we can select from to put on this page. Just a suggestion. 

Yeah. I think that is just a function of the forum engine that the site runs on. Not sure what Webby can do about it. I just don't want him coming in here with a ban hammer.

20 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah. I think that is just a function of the forum engine that the site runs on. Not sure what Webby can do about it. I just don't want him coming in here with a ban hammer.

I hear ya and it’s appreciated but, it was still a funny post! 😂 

• Like 1