1. 1. GOTW

• (5-0) #4 Penn State at (5-0) #3 Iowa
    • (4-1) #14 Notre Dame at (3-1) Virginia Tech 7:30 EST ACCN
    • (4-1) #13 Arkansas at (3-1) #17 Ole Miss, Noon EST ESPN
    • (5-0) #6 Oklahoma at (4-1) #21 Texas, Noon EST ABC
    • (5-0) #2 Georgia at (4-1) #18 Auburn, 3:30 PM EST CBS
    • Other

7 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Kirk Ferentz has yet to beat James Franklin but this Iowa team does feel different, fingers crossed Kirk and Iowa get it done Saturday

I'm actually quite surprised to read that.

I do think this is the best team you guys have had in years though. Will certainly be interesting to watch. Glad OSU plays at noon so I'll be fully invested in this game.

18 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

its a travesty college gameday going to the Red River rivalry instead of Iowa.  I get it cause the game is on FOX but still

I'm not going to blame them for being at the Red River. When they were scheduling in the beginning of the season, OU v Tex seemed like the obvious no brainer. 

That being said, I'm still watching the bucks v Maryland game at Noon due to fandom. I'll flip back and forth between commercials tho! 

MC 

Edited by Mastercheddaar

31 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Am I the only one that believes the Iowa/Penn State game is going to be a snoozefest?

Well the over/under is 41 points so that should tell ya what you need to know right there haha my prediction is Iowa 23 Penn State 20

Iowa games are all about the defense causing turnovers and the offense managing to get a few big plays throughout the game. Run, run, 4 yards pass, repeat, repeat, repeat, and catch the defense snoozing

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Am I the only one that believes the Iowa/Penn State game is going to be a snoozefest?

Depends on what you classify a "snoozefest". I love good defense although not as much as I love good offense. Games like this will force creativity in scheme. Being a fan of a B1G definitely doesn't hurt either. 

On 10/5/2021 at 9:36 AM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I'm actually quite surprised to read that.

I do think this is the best team you guys have had in years though. Will certainly be interesting to watch. Glad OSU plays at noon so I'll be fully invested in this game.

Correction my buddy reminded me Iowa did beat Penn State last year and I totally forgot about that game