gdt Chargers versus Browns

mtmmike

14 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Your right worked 40 hrs in the last 2 days

There is some analysis of San Diego 

What a legend. Worked 40 out of the past 48 hours. Make sure to take a break every once and a while. Even God had to take a break after a hard week at work.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Here'sJim said:

What a legend. Worked 40 out of the past 48 hours. Make sure to take a break every once and a while. Even God had to take a break after a hard week at work.

No worries. 

Enjoying tonight's game had my first beer of the season 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, zelbell said:

i feel like Wills should just rest for a week at this point

Yeah, it’s really hard to defend him going out every week and inevitably tweeting something and having to come out, sometimes multiple times.

Hubbard should be back, give Wills a week or two to get right.

Yeah, I haven't liked the way the coaching staff has handled the Wills situation. I get that it's a bad situation when Hubbard was/is also injured and you'd be relying on a raw rookie or a backup guard, but Wills clearly hasn't been ready to play.

If they had rested him starting in week two, then who knows, he very well may have been back to 100% by now.

14 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Dwayne Jarrett still owes me $5 on a bet I made with @NateDawg that he’d last 5 years in the NFL. 

Having to hear Nate say “This subway sandwich is sooooooo good” every 15 seconds with other snide comments was infuriating. “Thanks for the sandwich Dwayne…”

How I want to imagine this went down:

25Tj.gif

Congratulations @NateDawgon your well-deserved victory.

11 hours ago, NateDawg said:

No worries

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

How?  There aren’t quality tackles to be had in Sept/Nov.  

Our OL is as deep as there is in the league.

If their is an issue with injuries and rawness of a rookie. The coaches can only do some much with what they have. We saw our rookie out their this last game and he looked like a raw rookie. It’s either the browns play a bad, raw rookie or an injuried Willls. Either way a move should be made.what do you think the coaches should do for the LT spot then? Its not about finding a great amazing LT, just someone who can be better than Hudson and provide Wills the chance to recover 

It was but the depth has taken a hit. We either have to live having a hobbled wills the rest of the year or a rookie at LT until Hubbard is healthy 

Edited by buno67